A Devilish Greeting ✨
Hello Denizens 🩷
My name is Lya Rose. I am the daughter of the god, Aionel, the creator of the realms. I am married to the most stoic yet charming demon in existence. I am the mother of that demon's son, and if you thought my identity couldn't get any more weird, you thought wrong. I am also the very lovingly exhausted babysitter of six very grown demons. Ahaha! As you can imagine, my life is extremely chaotic, busy, lively. It is honestly both a blessing and a curse.
Any kind of "Me Time" I can salvage is spent changing diapers and getting pulled left and right to run errands, help with paperwork, play games, take naps, or go clothing shopping. I will be honest though, I love my life. I love the highs and I love the lows. I love the good things and even the not so good things. I would not change the chaos, nor would I change the immense love every resident of this household carries for me, and the love I carry for them in return.
I love being a daughter. I love being a wife. I love being a mother. I love being me. I love my family...and I love the moments we get to share together. That is why I intend to archive them right here, in my digital diary.
Come embrace the chaos with me~
Lya Rose-Morningstar

Comments
Post a Comment
Share your comments with Lya 🌸